I’m very excited to host my lovely author friend, Milica Vladova, on my blog today. I met Milica online and unlike my other author friends, she doesn’t write romance. But rather writes about holistic living, personal development, physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing!
She creates delicious smoothie recipes and I just love her homemade beauty products which uses items you have in your pantry.
Milica has generously created a special cookie recipe for my amazing readers – perfect for Christmas. I’ll definitely be making these with my youngest son as he loves baking!
And don’t forget to check out Milica’s webpage where you can get free copies of her books.
- Heat the oven to 180° C/ 350° F.
- Cut the apples into pieces, remove their seeds, and chop/grind them.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with oiled paper or baking paper.
- Make small balls with the cookie dough and place them on the tray, and gently press them with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool down completely.
- Store in a sealed cookie jar for a few days (if they last that long!!)