I love helping writers in achieving their goal of publication.
Did you know that I mentor “up and coming” writers, as well as “almost-there” writers. I can read your writing and provide honest and insightful feedback to help you become published. I can also mentor you if you decide to go down the self-published route to publication. For more information check out my company, Clarendon 3 Publishing.
Podcasts and Author Chats
Listen to me chat where I openly share my knowledge and insights on romance writing and self publishing –
Chatting with Melinda Hammond, Writer on the Road
- Kindle Unlimited or Wide, and Other Vexing Indie Publishing Questions
- How to succeed at Self Publishing
- Business of (Indie) Writing – Novella writing and what it really means to write short with Joanne Dannon and Tracey Pedersen
- Self-Publishing: Why now is the Best Time to Write and Self-Publish Your Book
- Enthusiasm, Entrepreneurship and Indie Publishing
- How to write a romance novel – conversations with top Australian and New Zealand Romance Authors