I love helping writers in achieving their goal of publication.
Did you know that I mentor “up and coming” writers, as well as “almost-there” writers. I can read your writing and provide honest and insightful feedback to help you become published. I can also mentor you if you decide to go down the self-published route to publication. For more information check out my company, Clarendon 3 Publishing.
Interested in learning about self publishing and if it’s the right path, to publication, for you? Check out my posts with Savvy Authors which are honest accounts of my journey as a self published author.
Self Publishing 101 – an article I wrote for my author friend, Jamie Sands.
❤️ Podcasts and Author Chats
Listen to me chat where I openly share my knowledge and insights on romance writing and self publishing –
Chatting with Melinda Hammond, Writer on the Road
- Kindle Unlimited or Wide, and Other Vexing Indie Publishing Questions
- How to succeed at Self Publishing
- Business of (Indie) Writing – Novella writing and what it really means to write short with Joanne Dannon and Tracey Pedersen
- Self-Publishing: Why now is the Best Time to Write and Self-Publish Your Book
- Enthusiasm, Entrepreneurship and Indie Publishing
- How to write a romance novel – conversations with top Australian and New Zealand Romance Authors